Another year, another chance to spend the holiday season fretting about what gifts you’re going to get your family and friends. It is so hard to shop for my friends and family these days—what do they want? What do they like? Are they just going to return it? So this year I created a gift guide that will be sure to answer those questions for any lady on your list!
For the Fashionista:
1. Oversized Flannel: Who doesn’t love cuddling up in a warm flannel during the cold holidays! This season oversized everything has been making it’s rounds and the flannel shirt is no exception. While baggy and oversized might not be on everyone’s style palette, a flannel is a good way to embrace the trend and warm up your winter.
2. Fringe Earrings: These are such a fun statement piece that can dress up any look. The winter can be such a drag with dark colors and chunky sweaters, why not give a gift that will make the fashion lover in your life pop! Your friends and family will love these Bauble Bar tassel earrings now, and all year long!
3. Oversized Sweater: Oversized sweaters are the staple piece of the season. This style is very forgiving and will keep you warm all winter long. Say goodbye (and good riddance) to overly tight v-neck sweaters, and hello to stylish comfort!
For the Traveler:
1. Bandier Tracksuit: A simple tracksuit is so easy to travel in and this combination from Bandier is SO gorgeous. I love the gunmetal foil that adds a chic stripe to the minimal sweatshirt and sweatpants combo. Dress up this look with a scarf and Dr. Martens, or keep it classic with sneakers, either way, this look is perfect for a gal on the go!
2. Calpak: Who doesn’t love chic suitcases? These Calpak bags will keep your traveler heading to the airport in style! Rose gold is still a huge trend and these are sure to stand out at baggage claim! I especially love that this luggage set has four wheels on each bag—maneuvering your gear has never been so easy!
3. Headphones: Staying with that rose gold trend—these Beats make the perfect gift for someone who travels a lot. The sound on these headphones is great. I travel everywhere with mine, and love how effortlessly they drown out the chaos of the airplane.
For the Beauty Lover:
1. Moroccan Oil: Who doesn’t love having shiny and sleek hair? This oil does just that! The winter months can be so drying to everyone’s body and hair but this Moroccan oil helps rejuvenate and condition—leaving those beauty lovers feeling nourished and revitalized.
2. Stila Liquid Lipstick: This is my FAVORITE liquid lipstick. To start, it is so long lasting and stays in place. The formula doesn’t crack or peel once applied it just stays put! The beauty lover in your life will get a lot of use out of one of these gift sets this holiday season! Who knows—they might love it so much you could be getting a smooch…without the lipstick mark!
For the Luxe Lover:
1. Halogen Cashmere Scarf: It’s the holiday season and a time when you might splurge on your loved ones a little more than usual. For those in your life who love luxury, a scarf is an incredible gift. This 100% cashmere scarf is comfortable and versatile. You’re sure to be the best gift giver if you get your family and friends something cashmere.
2. Dyson Hair Dryer: This dryer is on the pricier side but if you’re looking for a gift that will last check out Dyson’s latest invention. If your luxe lover is sick of wasting time in front of the mirror drying his or her hair with a noisy blow dryer…this gift will blow them out of the water—and then quickly get them dry!
3. Chanel Rouge Allure: Chanel anything is always a good idea. The brand’s make up line has a slew of amazing products. The color range of the lipsticks are so classic and chic, Chanel has the best collection of light pink lipsticks in the game (IMO).
For the Hostess:
1. Ugg Blanket: What is better than a new pair of ugg boots? Ugg’s products for the home! Now, the comfort of the famous cozy boots can be wrapped right around you! If you’re constantly snuggling up for a movie night at a friend’s house—this is the perfect gift for the hostess. The snuggle is real.
2. Wine Cork: Bringing the host a bottle of wine? Gift him or her with a special wine cork to celebrate the occasion. An open bottle of wine doesn’t have to go to waste with a reusable wine cork! The host will have a chic way of savoring every sip thanks to you.
3. Cheese Knives: For the host who has everything, these gold cheese knives could be the perfect present! Talk about raising the bar—these chic utensils will have your host eating like kings and serving like them too.
For the Shoe Lover:
1. Sparkly Vans: Bring in the New Year with a bang! These are a twist on Vans usual style, but with a punch of BAM. How can the shoe lover in your life say no? A dazzling way to spice up every shoe loves collection, these shoes are comfortable and statement making—the perfect combo.
2. Vince: Slide on shoes are such a fun trend right now, and these stylish Vince shoes really dress up the slip-on sneaker look. The combination of suede mixed with the classic color of these shoes make them the perfect gift for the shoe-obsessed lady in your life.
3. White Boots: This is such a hot trend this year! White boots are a bold new fashion piece and can really bring an outfit to the next level. If your friends and family want to be up on the latest and greatest trends—send them these statement making boots to rock in 2018!
For the New Girlfriend:
1. Voluspa Candle: These candles are great for anyone! All of Voluspa’s candles are so fragrant and the combinations of scents are second to none! If you are exchanging gifts with a new girlfriend, or with someone you aren’t ride-or-die with yet, check out these candles! This is a simple gift that will make everyone on your list happy—who would say no to a Prosecco Bellini scented candle? No one, no one.
2. Gummies: Sugarfina is known for having fun, and funky, flavored gummie candies. It’s champagne bears are a grown-up twist on a childhood favorite and are the perfect mix of sophisticated gift and fun-loving holiday fare.
3. Gold Bangle: “She believed she could, so she did.” It is a simple phrase with a powerful meaning. Mantraband is known for having inspirational jewelry that sends a powerful message to those wearing it. Give your holiday sweetheart a sentimental bangle that will remind her to be confident in herself every day!
Of course any of these gifts are perfect for any lady in your life, and some of them are perfect for everyone on your list.