We are in the thick of Award Season, and A-Listers are hitting red carpet, after red carpet. While they pose, they’re using their favorite hacks to say comfortable and confident at the shows!
Celebrities and their stylists have a number of beauty hacks up their sleeves to make sure the red carpet appearances go flawlessly. They know the camera’s will be hot – and they want to make sure they’re looking their best!
If you’re heading to a gala, big event, or even the grocery store and want to look and feel your best, try these hacks. I am sharing some red carpet beauty tricks you can use for yourself!
Love a good beauty hack? Watch my segment with WFLA/WTTA’s BLOOM, above.
- Lip balm to calm flyaways.
- Lipstick with blue undertones will make your teeth look whiter.
- White eyeliner in the waterline will make your eyes look bigger.
- Use a scarf to protect your makeup when getting dressed.
- Nylon socks can help remove D.O. from fabric.
- Celebrities are known to wear their shoes 1/2 size bigger on the red carpet.